Saturday, February 17, 2007

Club - Scrap n' Chat is up & running

Well as you can see our blog is up and running. A huge thankyou to Sandra Gerdes for the brilliant job she has done on the banner. Jo Hutchison has been working hard getting our MSN messenger up & running so we can have our online chats....thanks Jo. I'll be working on making us a better blinkie.....one that matches our banner.

Jen is away having a wonderful holiday at the moment. She'll be surprised at all the work we've done when she gets back. I'm off soon on my cruise so when I get back on the 18th March we'll set the first challenge. So stay tuned as there is ging to be some amazing work coming from everyone and the best bit is it's all for fun. No deadlines, no competitions no stress!!!!!!!

Terri

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!
Here we go, this should be fun.
Thanks Terri for all your work towards getting this up and running.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a excellent job you have all done, it is amazing, and thankyou so much for including me, I promise to set up my MSN account this week. This is going to be so much fun !!

The banner is amazing Sandra, and the blog wow, can't wait for the first challenge.

Rachelle said...

Everything looks great!!!! Thankyou to everyone involved, I know how precious time is - so you girls are just awesome for doing this. Cant wait to see what you have planned.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite ladies. I feel like I am among friends here already. Lovely work on the banner Sandra. The blog looks great too. Can't wait to see what challenges you come up with.

Anonymous said...

WOW can't wait to start thanks for including me. Its nice to have friends

Debbie said...

Thanks to everyone involved in this little club i am so looking forward to being involved

clubscrapnchat said...

Everyone is so welcome and remember the emphasis is on fun & friendship.