Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Flash new banner.

Thanks to Rachelle who is like a mongrel dog with a bone and won't give up on anything and won't let anything beat her, we now have a new version of our banner, I made the banner but I could not get it to load into the banner space and after spending hours on it and giving up I rang her and she had a bit of a fiddle and then emailed me and said "there you go ,,,DONE". I couldn't believe it, why didn't I just ask for her help in the first place,,,, soooo" Thanks Rach" and with Terri's permission I have put it up, I hope you all like it.

Sandra.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Sandra, You and Rachelle have done an absolutely wonderful job. Thankyou so much. We have such a unique banner now.

Jo said...

Absolutely Gorgeous. Ladies, you should be proud of yourselves. You have done a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous banner

Unknown said...

Lovely banner Sandra. It's really pretty and very Sandra'ish with all the pinks and greens.